I started back to work today and was so excited to find the things I ordered waiting for me. Can you figure out the speech/language projects I have planned to complete?
Here are the links to great ideas by fantastic SLPs, teachers, and parents.
1. Don’t Break the Ice – Busy Bee Speech
2. Colored Dots – Mom to 2 Posh Lil’ Divas
3. Colored Dots – Activity Tailor
4. Spiral notecards – Kid’s Activities Blog
5. Drink lids (not shown) – Speech Room News
6. Sticky Hands (not pictured) – Speech Room News
7. Die Cut Fish – Little Page Turners – I am going to use them for artic and language skills as well.
8. Colored Rice – Crazy Speech World
9. Library card envelopes – Speech Room News
I can’t wait to show you the finished products and let you know how the students enjoyed them. Follow me on Pinterest for more great ideas that I have pinned.